Sunday, January 16, 2011

movie review 2

          The movie that I already watched is The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. This movie is the third installment in The Chronicles of Narnia Series after The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
          I think this movie is the best fantasy and adventure film after Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 1 movie. The main reason for me to say so because I really like adventure and fantasy movie.
          The second reason why I like this movie because I likes the actor and actress. The actor, Prince Caspian is so handsome guy. This character played by Ben Barnes. He is the King of Lone Island. The actress that I like the most is Lucy and his eldest sister, Susan. But in this movie, Susan not appeared a lot instead Lucy, his younger sister.
          The other reason is the chronology or plot of the story is interesting. The first scene is at Lucy and Edmund’s cousin house. This part is at real life. But after that the fantasy life is beginning. The story was become interesting until the end.
          Fantasy and adventure movie make me enjoy when I watched it. Certain people didn’t like to watch fantasy movie or film because for them, this kind of film is nonsense. But for me, this type of movie can release my tension for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment