Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hari Raya

      All muslim celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri every year at 1 Syawal after a month of fasting at Ramadhan. For this year, we was celebrated Hari Raya Aidilfitri on 10th September 2010. 1 day before hari raya, my mother will cook the basic dishes in hari raya, rendang and sambal goreng. My sister and I will help my mother to cook. Then, my mother packed the dishes to bring back to our hometown.
       We wake up at 6 in the morning. Before go to masjid for solat hari raya aidilfitri, the whole family wear the new clothes. I wear the green baju kurung moden with green tudung. We eat breakfast before go to masjid, but I only drink a cup of water. Then we go to masjid around 7.30 in the morning.
       After come back from masjid, we eat breakfast again. My grandmother was cook serunding kelapa that my father’s favorite and ayam masak merah. After that, the whole family was forgiveness from one another. My father, mother, aunty and uncle give my sister, my cousins and I duit raya. 3 of my cousins and 1 was got double of duit raya because we was complete our study at school and entered university. That was the first time I got a lot of duit raya. Before that, I was only got it same as all my sister.
       At 11 in the morning, my family and I go to our second hometown at Kampung Melayu Majidee Johor Bharu. It was located between 20 and 30 km from my first hometown. Then after zohor prayer, we go to our family house at my mother’s side near my hometown and it was continous until night.
       In the night after go back from my families’ house, we pack our clothes to go to our third hometown tomorrow after zohor prayer that was located at Malacca.
      
       

No comments:

Post a Comment