Saturday, November 6, 2010

ABOUT MYSELF




A)    Myself and family

     An amazing name that my parents gave to me since I was born is Farhah Nazurah binti Abdul Razak. I was born on 9th April 1992 in Johor Bharu and I am 18 years old now. I live at Shah Alam. My ambition want to become an accountant. Now I am continue my study at Selangor International Islamic University College in second semester.
     My father’s name is Abdul Razak bin Osman. He was 44 years old and come from Bukit Piatu, Malacca. He works as senior engineer at a private company in Kuala Lumpur. Salinah binti Mohd Salleh is my mother’s name. She was 45 years old and born at Singapore. I have 2 younger sisters, Syazana Hazwani (16) and Nasriah Aliah (14).

B)    All About My Favorite
    
     My hobbies is listening music especially Korean songs , watching Korean movie/drama, surfing internet and most importantly is I like to sleep. But, since I become a college student, I must reduce my sleep time to settle all my works that I have.
      My favorite food is bihun goreng and fried rice. My favorite drink is orange juice, apple juice, milo ice and ice lemon tea.
       

C)    About my life

      I started going to school since I was 6 years old at the nearest pre-school at my house. At that time, I still live at Johor Bharu. My first primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Kota Putri, Masai, Johor until I in standard 2. Then, in standard 3, I moved on to Sekolah Rendah Maahad Tahfiz at Pasir Gudang Johor because my parents wanted my sister and I get a good education especially in religious. When I was in standard 5, my family and I moved to Kuala Lumpur because my father got a new job there. For the third time I change school,Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Setiawangsa.
   After my father discussing with us,my father bought a new house for us at Shah Alam and we decided to stay longer here and it never come to our mind to moved to another place. I continued my study at secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seksyen 10 Kota Damansara. My school placed at Petaling Jaya Selangor. That is the first and the last secondary school that I were. I miss my school, all my teachers, and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment